Last weekend, Casey and I went to a "pick your own" raspberry field. We ended up with over 3 pounds of raspberries so I decided to try to make a pie for the first time. The crust caved in a little but, other than that, I was quite proud of myself!



We then went, that night, and had to check out the Kwik-E-Mart in Seattle. A few 7-11's across the country were changed for the Simpsons Movie...very funny!!


This weekend, we went camping! We're trying to keep busy and make use of all the great camping equiptment we have and spend more time exploring the Seattle area. We took the Ferry to Bainbridge Island and spent the night right on the Puget Sound at Fay Bainbridge State Park. It was really beautiful and relaxing, and only took us about an hour to get there (30 min to drive to the ferry, 25 minutes on the ferry).







1 comment:
Can you see Tonka in the last picture?? It's a video but I need to figure out how to play it on this site.
Post a Comment